b917f7e1a0d9412cdc2488dea5536e87

interesting in my life: City Hunter’s Lee Min Ho reveals behind story of “spoon action scene,” it was not on the script

Monday, June 6, 2011

City Hunter’s Lee Min Ho reveals behind story of “spoon action scene,” it was not on the script


Lee Min Ho revealed the behind story of “spoon action scene.”

On June 6, SBS’s Good morning with Bae Gi Wan, Choi Young Ah, and Cho Hyung Gi aired its visit to SBS’s City Hunter studio.

On the 3rd episode of City Hunter aired on June 1, Lee Min Ho confronted an armed agent with a spoon, showing off his action skills.

“Actually, I was supposed to confront him unarmed. But the martial art that I learned allowed me anything to be a weapon, so I used whatever was with me at that moment,” explained Lee Min Ho of his “spoon action scene.”

Source Nate by Hanna / City Hunter Fan Club on korea.com

No comments:

Post a Comment